collage

collage

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We're looking for some help.......

Hello friends, followers, and all of you who just pass by this humble little blog. I may be clutching at straws here, but I'm having somewhat of a minor dilemma and maybe someone out there can help. The True Believers are scheduled to play "Lobster Fest" at Geno's in Portland, ME on Saturday, August 21st. Traveling from Rochester, NY to Portland, ME is a real haul for a one nighter, and we were hoping to get something booked in Albany, NY on Friday August 20th. That's about 1/3 of the way there. Unfortunately, that plan fell through, so what I'd like to know is if anyone out there can give us a tip, or possibly point us in the direction of a possible gig on August 20. Basically were looking for someplace in eastern NY, Massachusetts, Connecticut, or the general New England area. We have no problem warming up for another band, and we work cheap. We're not exactly a "touring" group so this is kinda sorta like a fishing trip for us. We like having a good time. If you haven't heard us yet, check out the "True Believers" box along side this blog, and that'll give you a good sampling of what we sound like. We can also be found at www.myspace.com/danfrankthetruebelievers . Our e-mail address is truebelievers@rochester.rr.com . Thanks to all who've enjoyed this blog so far, and I'll see you this Sunday!!! Hope someone out there can help!
Sincerely, Dan

3 comments:

  1. I wish that my post contained good news, but I live far more south. I did check out your myspace page though and what a great sound!

    I'm a bit late offering thank you's, but I really appreciate your effort in sharing your collection. It sure makes my drive to work better and time leaving work even more better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, being on Florida's west coast, I can't offer any help with the booking situation but I do hope some folks can help you guys out. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Champion site you have. Love the music but is it just me that is experiencing very slow downloads through Multiuploads?
    Keep up the good music

    ReplyDelete