collage

collage

Sunday, October 2, 2016

I'll be back soon!!!!!

     Hello friends and music lovers!!!!! As some of you have noticed I haven't posted in quite a while, some of you may be concerned that I'm not okay, but everything is fine here at Dan's Garage central. I've recently started doing an Internet radio show on Radio Free Phoenix which naturally is called "Dan's Garage". It's basically an extension of what I do here except you get it in "radio" format, and you get to hear what a doofus I am in real life!!!!!! Click on the link in the sidebar and check it out. You Can hear it every Wedensday at 8:00 PM Pacific, and 11:00 PM Eastern. Not a good time for you??? No problem! The show is aired again on Deep Oldies every Sunday at 12:00 Noon Pacific and 3:00 PM Eastern. This is great background music to drown out the play by play analysts on Sunday football games!!!!! A heartfelt thank you to Andy Olson, head honcho at Radio Free Phoenix, and Dan's Garage fan for giving me the opportunity to make internet radio an extension of this blog.
      I WILL BE BACK, better than ever with more posts and rants in the near future, I'm just just juggling what little time I have with sharing the coolest music on the planet, and believe me I have records piling up on every side of my desk here. In other words, life is getting in the way somewhat, but once I get a few loose ends tied up and the dust settles, things will be cool and copacetic. In the meantime check out the show if you can, and we'll see each other again soon!
Love, Dan

8 comments:

  1. hello DAN
    thank you for the news
    regards
    RV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look Forward to hearing your show! Thanks for all that you've shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to your return in the near future Dan. Good luck with the radio show and thanks for all the great music you've shared on here. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello DAN thank You for the MUSIC !

    Gerhard from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. no contact to the server from here, so I'll wait on your retur here. Have fun with the radio show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dan. Glad to hear everything is fine. Thanks for the music you have shared !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, i'll have to check out the radio sometime!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you every success in this new venture.
    Take your time and post whenever you feel like it. Be well!

    ReplyDelete