collage

collage

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Obscure 60s Garage Vol. 4


YAY!!! Here's another one.... Holy Moly!!! 37 songs!!!!!
01. Moody Walkers - We Never Loved Before
02. Squiremen Iv - Bitter End
03. Rites Of Spring - Comin' On Back To Me
04. Men At Work - Shame Shame
05. Men At Work - It's Allright
06. Striders - Sorrow
07. Bridge - I Don't Think I'll Call You
08. Arkay IV - Down From #9
09. Buckett City Distortion Racket - I Lied
10. Colors Of The Night - Colors
11. Electric Prism - Time Change
12. Affluents - Tom's Song
13. Centuries - I Love You No More
14. Mor Loks - Lookin' For A New Day
15. Best Things - Chicks Are For Kids
16. Best Things - You May See Me Cry
17. Embermen 5 - Fire In My Heart
18. Riders Of The Mark - Gotta Find Somebody
19. Arkay IV - Surprise Love
20. Sound Of The 7th Son - I Told A Lie
21. Sound Of The 7th Son - I'll Be On My Way
22. Sounds Of Time - To Understand Mankind
23. Sounds Of Time - Sold Out Show
24. Lost Chords - I Want To Be Her Man
25. Zombies - Just Out Of Reach
26. Sweet Young'uns - Dog Eat Dog
27. Lonnie & The Legends - I Cried
28. Lonnie & The Legends - Baby Without You
29. American Express - When The City Sleeps
30. Lincoln St. Exit - Half A Man
31. Lemon Fog - Summer
32. Terry Black - Unless You Care
33. Fogcutters - You Say
34. Fogcutters - Cry,Cry,Cry
35. Chancellors - On Tour
36. Continentouls - Sick & Tired
37. Continentouls - Almost A Man

Get it here

4 comments:

  1. Yer killin' me man! More cool stuff. I'm liking this site more and more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do I have to comment every your post to thank you???

    yes!!! I have to!!!!!!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any info on "Fogcutters - You Say"? Are they the same as the Colorado band? Both Borderline Books and Ugly Things don't list them.

    ReplyDelete